CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To make a complete shoe, we thought about offering the most up-to-date technology to handle even the longest and toughest roads. Our Mixino RC1 is a must-have when it comes to exceptional performance.
The lightweight and efficient microfibres mold perfectly to the cyclist’s foot and give great comfort, no matter how far or fast the ride is. Our microfibres are carefully selected to ensure upper advanced perforations for better breathability. Its ergonomic shape is designed for a strong grip in steep and wet areas, so you don’t have to worry too much about anything but excelling on the road. The cleat is strategically positioned to optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression, suitable for most riding positions.
The stiffness of the advanced 3K full carbon composite sole provides efficient power transfer and responsive pedal feel, while our micro-adjustable dial system offers fine-tuning ensuring maximum performance without compromising comfort. Everything about the Mixino RC1 road shoe has been designed with extreme solidity and style in mind with features and identity made in Spain.
3k full carbon sole
265 grams for 43 size
High-quality Mycro fibers, created with sustainable materials
Breathable and with laser cutted air vents
Sola 3K – One of our bets is the full carbon 3k weave sole, developed with the best carbon fibers technologies, excellent stiffness avoiding loss of performance. Its “extra flow” air system creates circulation, maintaining comfort even on hotter days.
Mycro. – The hi-tech microfibre – Mycro – guarantees exceptional resistance to abrasion, great breathability, and high performance in sports.
Dial Lacing System – This speed laces system gives the possibility of tightening and untightening the wire with one hand only thanks to its dial. It also allows cyclists to fit it to their foot shape, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
Hydrofuge – When it comes to textile technologies, our range offers a Hydrofuge solution thanks to its water repellent feature. Fabrics that are not only water-repellent but also breathable, preventing sweat retention.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Your Catlike cycling shoes will provide you with great performance and comfort on every ride. Just give them the right care and maintenance:
1. Regularly clean your shoes to remove mud and road grime with a damp sponge.
2. Store your shoes in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place.
3. Cleats are the key to clipless pedals working properly. We recommend that you periodically check your cleats for debris, especially if you walk often on your rides. Dirt and dust quickly build up from road and trail debris. These impediments can interfere with the ability to click in and release from your pedals.
4. Never wash the shoes in the washing machine, with strong detergents or abrasive products.
5. Do not expose your shoes to extreme temperatures and do not leave your shoes in a car on a hot day. Using a fire radiator, laundry dryer, or other heat sources to dry them will damage their materials, ruin their shape, and avoid warranty.
6. Wet shoes should dry at room temperature. You can fill the shoe with newspaper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. In most cases, the newspaper will dry the shoes overnight.
Catlike warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product (“you”) that the Catlike product for which you received this warranty is free from defects in material and workmanship. Please check all the details about the warranty policy here.